Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My week....

Ok, so I wish I could tell you that the reason I didn't get any crafts done last week is because I was laying around recuperating from my surgery, but that is not the case. Lets sum up my week shall we?

1) Uncle in law passed away Sunday
2) surgery Monday
3) visitation Tuesday
4) bought a house Wednesday
5) sorted junk Thursday
6) garage sale & house closing Friday
7) garage sale Saturday
8) ran around all day Sunday and Monday

Soooooooooooo, needless to say, I'M POOPED!!!!!! ;)

My dr, really hit the nail on the head though. At my pre-op appointment he said he wanted me to take it easy the whole week. I told him I would and then he rolled his eyes and said "I know you." Whoops ;)

Anyway, I'm working on a craft today for gettin' crafty on hump day, and we'll be back to our regularly scheduled programming tomorrow :)

(that is until we close on this new house and I have to start packing...lol)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what a week you have had!!! I am so hoping you are feeling okay and your family is doing alright as well. Sounds like lots of types of stress have been in the works. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, Nikki, forgot to mention that I'm giving away 3 super glam Sam Moon cuff bracelets at Scene of the Grime. Come enter, hope you'll win one! www.sceneofthegrime.blogspot.com
    L

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW -busy week indeed! I hope you're recovering well from your surgery and I'm sorry to hear about your uncle. We have to move, too and I am trying to get the house ready to put on the market. I don't envy you at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl....you better slow down and rest! ;-) Your gonna need your energy over at the new house!
    I'm sorry to hear of you Uncles passing.
    Looking forward to Crafty Hump Day!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete