Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Gettin' Crafty on Hump Day....

Last week was my BIGGEST link party to date with 26 links, so lets try to top that shall we?!?!?

And the most popular link last week with 60 hits was Amanda @ The Hand Me Down House with her ingenious outdoor lighting. I am SOOOOO doing this at my house...I'm currently scouting out garage sales for wide mouth jars....


Its that time folks, so lets do this!

Please leave a comment if you link up, and visit some of the other links and spread some comment love there too :)

Lets par-tay!

6 comments:

  1. ooh, that light does look lovely! (miss the party last week!!)

    Thanks for hosting!

    Maggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that lantern! I have been seeing it everywhere. I think I just might try and make that myself. Thanks for doing another link party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting (and featuring my light!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the outdoor lighting project, too! Thanks for letting us show off our projects here every week! Rory

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looove the lantern!! Thank you so much for hosting the greatest party!
    ~Terrell @ FrouFrouDecor~

    ReplyDelete