Thursday, June 17, 2010

CSI Project....

So, 2 weeks ago, I placed in the TOP 10 for the weekly CSI Project challenge. The guest judge...Kate from Centsational Girl!!! I was stoked.

Then, I saw this weeks challenge...Dollar Store crafts.......

SERIOUSLY...could there BE a challenge more up my alley?!?!?!??!?!?!

I heart the Dollar Store, I have a "favorite" dollar store (yes, I am aware that's pathetic).

Anyway, I've entered almost my entire blog LOL...I sure hope I win! :)

You should check it out and enter some projects!!! I'm off to scope out all my competition right now! ;)

CSI Project

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I am part of your competition! :-) I did see your stuff over there. I entered a few of mine too...but I think you are the QUEEN of the Dollar Store!!! So I hope it's both of us...I think there are two prizes!! Have a great weekend!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete