Monday, June 21, 2010

My froggy nursery....

Well, since I'm still remodeling the new place, I thought I'd continue with my old house photos.

We did a frog theme for my sons nursery and I just LOVED it.....it turned out exactly how I wanted it, and I miss that room so much! We used painters tape for the stripes, and then I got a frog stamp that I used along the border.



I got the table & chair from IKEA, super duper cheap. And then I found the pillow at Penneys outlet on clearance for $1.99!!!!!!!!!!!

Visit thecsiproject.com

1 comment:

  1. Nikki,
    What a cute nursery!! Love the colors you picked.

    Hey, would you still be interested in sending and receiving one more gift in the Gift Exchange? I had one blogger that had thought she'd signed up, but I guess her comment never registered. She'd make and send you a gift, so you'd both be getting something in the mail. If you're interested, email me with your mailing info at craftaholicsanon@gmail.com. If you don't have time, don't worry about it. I just saw your comment and thought I'd offer it to you.

    best wishes,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete