Thursday, June 3, 2010

Arrrrrrrrrgggghhhh Mateys, Check out me Booty...

That's pirate for lookey what I got!!!!!

I had a good garage sale-ing day and wanted to share my treasures!
$5.50 for all that goodness!!!!!!


Starting with this GORGEOUS 100% solid wood table lamp. This beauty cost me $2, and once I get finished with her, she'll look like a million bucks! Shes close already... :)
PS-this is by far the HEAVIEST lamp I will probably ever lay my hands on!


I have a confession to make. I have a MAJOR affinity for Gnomes. They're little and jolly and cute, and sharply dressed, I mean, whats not to love?!?! If I ever find one I shall catch him and keep him in my pocket...unless I'm wearing my tight jeans, in which case I guess I'll just shove him in my purse with all my other crap. I purchased this book called "Gnomes" for .50 cents. I got more than I bargained for with this one. Imagine my surprise to find NUDE PICTURES of gnomes in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me tell you, it has ruined my image of them a tad bit. I really didn't see that coming from a mile away....


And this...my loveeeee. I have been searching for her for months and months and months! I have BIG plans for her! HUGE! More to come on that in a future post....

So what'd you find this week? :)

6 comments:

  1. What a great haul you found!! I love all of it and whatta deal! Good job! Can't remember if I told you I'm giving away 3 super cute Sam Moon cuff bracelets, come see me:
    www.sceneofthegrime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lamp is great - can't wait to see the make-over...thanks for not sharing the naked gnomes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such awesome finds!! I'm glad I'm not the only one that loves Gnomes. That book sounds quite interesting. Hope you have a wonderful day!
    Dollie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I borrow your lovely birdcage on Sunday? I NEED one for my inlaws anniversary party. I want people to put the cards in a birdcage, and I have been looking everywhere! Pretty please?

    Heather redmore

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh you hit a great sale! And naked gnomes, lol classic! I can not wait to see the makeovers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have that book - I love it and flip through it at least once a year. That birdcage is lovely as well and I am looking forward to what you are going to do with it!

    ReplyDelete