Saturday, June 19, 2010

And the winner is.........

Ok, so I used the Random.org generator to get the number, but I can't figure out how to get the picture of the little box to post on here? Someone, anyone, help me PLEASE! lol.

Anyway, the number chosen by random.org is.......2. Which means our winner is....drum roll please............

Laurie!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations Laurie!!! Email me at Itiznikki@yahoo.com so I can get the information to ship this to you!!!!!!!

I just want to say thanks to everyone for entering this little giveaway! Not only did I break the 200 follower mark, but I hit over 60,000 hits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. There might be a better way to do it, but I take a screen shot of the Internet window and then paste that into my photo editing software,
    crop it, save as a jpeg and insert as an image into blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Nikki! I'm so excited and I love, love the bag and will get lots of use from it! I truly appreciate it. Love your blog! ♥Laurie

    ReplyDelete