Monday, June 7, 2010

Tequila makes me get my craft on...

I’m not a huge bottle person…I mean, don’t get me wrong, I like em’ as much as the next guy, but I don’t typically swoon over them. But then, while cleaning my local college boys dorms (don’t even ask…let me just tell you that college boys are DIS-GUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I found this lovely little tequila bottle. Maybe it was the shape, or the little round cork lid, but whatever it was, I liked it.


Drawing inspiration from All Thingz Related, I decided to turn to Graphics Fairy for some help. Since I’m on a coffee kick, I figured, why not make it a coffee bottle. Presto…there ya have it…

I like it. I like it a lot. :)

PS-Thank GOD blogger is fixed....I was starting to get a nervous tic...

10 comments:

  1. oh yes I too would have picked up that bottle .. it is so cute. and what a good use. ~wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bottle, now to find someone who drinks Patron! Good job! Stopping by from Graphics Fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, I adore all the things you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so funny! LOVE your blog--such personality! And the bottle is awesome--I love the shape too--You have a keen eye for something that was going to look AMAZING--and it does!!!! I just love it with the graphics on it...perfect!
    HUGS,
    Cindy Adkins

    ReplyDelete
  5. Silver Patron is good, Gold is better! The bottle is adorable, maybe I will save mine after I make my next batch of margaritas :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your so funny! LOVE the bottle! Thanks for the shout out! Thanks for joining us for Anything Related! Oh and....LOVE LOVE LOVE the new blog header!!! ~Bridgette

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this bottle... I'm going to have to try something similar ! I found you through my mom Sharon at Keen Inspirations and am now a big fan of yours !! You can find me at This Organized Mess !

    ReplyDelete
  8. This turned out great! I love the shape of the bottle and the cork. Thanks so much for linking this up to Brag Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did a fantastic job with the bottle and put it to an excellent use! I am with you on the coffee (LOL).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job...
    Wonderful bottle.
    xoxo~Kathy @
    Sweet Up-North Mornings...

    ReplyDelete