Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Time to get crafty for Hump Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much for my links last week! I really enjoyed looking at all of your projects!!!

If I had to pick just one favorite...it would be this...


Rachel over at Holy Craft blew me away with this PB knockoff...we all know how I luvvvvvvvvvv to knock off the PB.

But truth be told, I loved ALLLLLLLLLLL your projects :) Alright, lets kick this party off!!!!!!!!

My only "rule" (I've never been a fan of rules, so this is more of a pretty please with a cherry on top! ;) if you link up, please add my button to your blog, and please leave a comment. Also, please visit some of the other projects and spread some comment love :)






4 comments:

  1. thanks for the party! Looks like I may be first. Ive got your button posted on my blog. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally made it to your party! :-) Life's been way busy! Not much time for projects! Thank you for hosting!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops, sorry, I forgot to comment last time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my typewriter art! I love a good PB knockoff myself!

    ReplyDelete