Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Gettin' Crafty on Hump Day....

Its time to get crafty with our bad selves!!!!!!!

This week, I'd like to honor Sharon from Keen Inspirations, because for the 2nd week in a row she has been the most visited link from this little soiree. She inspired us with her tipsy planter, and then last week she wowed us with her Ballard Bird knockoffs.

Here are some photos of her wonderful projects:



Ok, so lets get it started! :)
Leave me a comment if you link, and make sure you visit some of the other links, and leave them some comment love too :)

And awayyyyyyyyyyyyy we go :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'm Helena, from Life in the Pitts. I just linked up a craft I made 2 days ago, for a blog swap. It's the 3D flower one. It's posted over at C.R.A.F.T., so I can't add buttons to it. But I'm adding your button to my link party directory at Life in the Pitts.

    I hope that works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sweet Lady! We are back from vacation and I am catching up on my blog reading....and there is my name in print! Thanks for the honor!!! I've got all kinds of ideas rolling around in my head right now! Can't wait to get started!

    ReplyDelete