Sunday, May 16, 2010

My 2nd award....I'd like to thank the academy....

Sweet Denise over at Extreme Personal Measures, was so kind to pass this award on to me! Truthfully, today is the first time I've ever visited her blog...and I must say, I was NOT disappointed! You should definitely go poke around there when you have a second!!!!!!!
Ok, so, first things first...Thank you Denise for sharing your award with me!!!!!!!!

Secondly, I'm to share 7 things about myself:
1) I turned 30 last November, and thought I would have a mental breakdown before the big day approached.
2) I now believe that 30 is the new 20
3) I would kill for coffee. No, I'm kidding...or am I....?
4) I met my hubby when I was 17 and we've been together ever since.
5) It took me 4 years to get pregnant with my first child, and we are currently undergoing fertility treatments to give him a sibling.
6) I'm hoping this one doesn't take another 4 years
7) I was in a comedy show last year, and it was one of the greatest experiences of my life! I hope to do many many more...

And now, to pass this award on to 15 blogs I have recently discovered that I am diggin! And then tell those bloggers I have done so...

Here ya go girls, you ROCK, and I hope you have as much fun passing this on as I did :)

8 comments:

  1. Awwww...thank you so much Nikki! I can totally relate to your number 5! Both of my boys are IVF babies! =)

    xo, Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Nikki, so much! I am touched!! My afternoon didn't start out great (asthma attack and subsequent tears!), so your passing on this awesome award is really cheering me up - thank you!!! ♥ your blog and I'm glad you like mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! And I agree...30 is the new 20! :)

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Nikki! You're fabulous (and so is your blog)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award. I'm honored that you'd even think of me!

    I can relate to the fertility. My babies are IUI babies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the award, it made my day!!! I'm passing it on!
    Good thing we don't live near each other...we'd be fighting over the last cup of coffee! LOL
    I hit 46 tomorrow! thirty???? You're still a baby! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw nikki! I'm honored! I love your blog too! Thank you so much! It's so neat to learn a little about the girl behind the scenes too! ;)

    Hope you're having a great weekend!

    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete