Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Gettin' Crafty on Hump Day....

Well folks, its time for another installment of Gettin' Crafty on Hump Day.

To start this weeks party, I'd like to share a quote from a friend of mine that I think many of you crafters may relate to.

I posed the question... "If I had a warning label, what would it say?"

And my friend replied:
"Hide your valuables...(or they will be turned into other valuables of equal or lesser value)"

What can I say, I love a good re-use :)

Ok, so, lets party!!!!!! Make sure to leave a comment letting me know that you linked, and please grab my button for your blog. Oh, and visit some of the other sites and leave them some comment love as well :)





5 comments:

  1. Yay! I am the first one to the party! Where's the coffee???? ;-)
    Thanks for hosting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry...no idea what happened there...I think I got it fixed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quote and love your party - thanks! Blugs (blog+hugs), Laurie

    ReplyDelete