Thursday, May 20, 2010

Friday Fail...part 2......

The images contained in this post are rather graphic in nature. Viewer discretion is advised :) And, I will only allow you to see this weeks fail if you PROMISE to never share this with anyone. What happens in this post, stays in this post, got it? Good.

Ok, so wanna know why I haven't gotten many crafts done this week? Because Hobby Lobby threw up in my craft cave. My cave went from this:


To THIS:

Kindly pick your jaw up off the floor, and tell me that I'm NOT the only one this happens to? During a project I can't find something I need, and I start digging, and don't put things back, etc. Anyway, this is DEFINITELY my worst fail of the week. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go dive face first into a room full of junk :)

I'm gonna add a linky this week, and if any of you are brave enough to link up a failure you've had, DO IT...I triple dog dare ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!


13 comments:

  1. Ooooh I do that all the time and it is so hard to clean it up and start over...I try to make myself put stuff away but sometimes I just don't...and from there it is slippery slope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nikki, I don't have a blog but I totally know how you feel. That happens to me all the time. I just happened to me this afternoon and I still can't find what I'm looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog from you link to vinyl post...this so happens to me! lol I would never be brave enough to post it for all the world to see, but YES it happens to me!

    I am off to craft at my kitchen table, since I can't find my craft table all of my scrap crap!lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really did make me laugh out loud (sorry, I can't bring myself to actually use LOL) because mine looked like this a few weeks ago. Here's my post & I have another of the cleaned up version.

    http://thespeckleddog.blogspot.com/2010/05/no-mans-land.html

    It takes guts to share something like this so good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) This is what my house seems to look like everyday before my kids bed time, my house throws up every afternoon! If I had seen your post about an hour ago I would have taken pictures to show you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like my spare room on any given day... I am so glad it has a door :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Been there done that...We all survived!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. new follower- I am a fan of anyone brave enough to admit a fail! (IT's an elite club!) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Nikki...we have way to much in common! I'd invite you ove for coffee if we lived closer. :-)I've linked up my craft mess and a recent fail!
    I love your new header!
    have a great weekend!!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, my son came home from college and took back over my craft room (which is his old room). I told him my work table is MY space and the shelves are MY space...but that didn't stop us both from piling all the extra craft bits that were waywardly strewn around the room onto the work table It's stacked (piled!) at least two feet high with STUFF. Yes, I GET IT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha ha, that's so funny! My whole house looks like that, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay, you should totally join us at http://craftfail.com - you obviously have a lot of material to share with the world! :)

    ReplyDelete