Friday, February 12, 2010

O-M-G, my first features!!!!!!

So, I'm like totally buggin', can you believe in 2 weeks time I have been featured TWICE?!??!?!?! On 2 of my favorite craft blogs!!!!!!!!! I can't.

I'm amazed, this craft blog community is like wicked awesome, and crazily supportive. Maybe that's because we're all crazy. Oh shoot, did I just say that out loud?

Anyway, I submitted my book plaque idea to Fireflies and Jellybeans so I knew they were going to be featuring it today. But imagine my surprise when I look at my blogroll and see that Mad in Crafts did a feature on little ole' me!!!!!!!! Mad in Crafts is one of the first craft blogs I stumbled on, and I was instantly hooked. We have a similar sense of humor, and we share an affinity for black, white, and red.

I just can't believe that this blog has been such a success. I mean, I absolutely love doing it, and I am having a blast, I just never in my wildest dreams imagined so many people would be interested in coming along for the ride with me, sniffle sniffle...

Check out the links to my features, and peek around these sites, you'll be glad you did!



2 comments:

  1. Love your site! Looked over several posts after loving the first! You now have an avid follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I found you via madincrafts - and then I felt all warm & fuzzy to see Dollar Store Crafts in your blog list! Thanks a million! I love the Ballard boxes - I will be linking to them soon!

    ReplyDelete