Thursday, February 18, 2010

Necklace, take two...

OK, so today's necklace (I swear, I'll get off my jewelry kick soon) is brought to you courtesy of Cathe over at Just something I made. Here's the tutorial on how to make one of these darling little nests.

Though she used hers for different projects, I knew instantly I needed this as a necklace! Right now, I'm in my typical winter funk, and for whatever reason, my desire for spring has put me into a complete aviary obsession!

As for supplies, I got these gorgeous beads at Hobby Lobby along with some copper wire. I know Cathe used silver in hers, but we all know how I feel about brown and turquoise so I knew mine must be copper! :)

If you haven't checked out Just something I made yet, you need to. You'll be glad you did! I have another project going currently cuz of her expertise...but thats another post...




Visit thecsiproject.com

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Nikki! I, too, am smitten with all things 'birdy'! I adore this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Pretty!!!! Thanks for linking over! You rocked this project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is extremely cute. I have this thing for bird nest lately. This is just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my - your necklace is gorgeous! I am putting this on my 'to make' list for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love nests and this is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete