Saturday, February 6, 2010

And the winner is.............

Joining me for this draw is my lovely assistant Mr. Rough & Tumble. He was VERY excited to help with this. Ok, so he wasn't. If you notice the fake smile hes got going on and the X-box controller laying next to my lovely Viking glass bowl, you'll see that it was all he could muster to peel himself away from the Lego Batman game for 2 seconds to pick a name. But, I think I'll keep him anyway :)



So, without further adieu.......

DRUMROLL PLEASE........


The winner is.............


RACHEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








Which is absolutely hysterical because I know her in real life. I suppose tho, when you're just getting started, the majority of your readers are friends and family LOL. Whats even funnier is that I believe Mr. Rough & Tumble has a slight crush on Rachel (he recently asked if she could go to Disney World with us), so I shouldn't be surprised he drew her name. Love is a powerful thing...

Stay tuned tho, because I am going to be doing lots more giveaways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: