Monday, April 26, 2010

From Santa to Spring...

Looky what I found at my favvvvvvvvv dollar store:




How could I pass that up for $1? It stands about 8" high, and I knew I'd find SOMETHING to do with it.

Then, I found the cutest bird, nest, and eggs, and, SOLD... I knew what to do!!!!!


Spray paint, hot glue and accessories can bring you from Santa....






To SPRING!!!!!! (PS-why yes that is a burlap roof on my cute little birdhouse...and why....because everything's better in burlap ;)




OH, and don't forget, this Wednesday.......my very first LINKY PARTAYYYYYYY :)

Come join me, bring your friends, lets get down with our bad selves.....



Visit thecsiproject.com

10 comments:

  1. Nikki,

    I'm just heading out the door and saw your note.

    Great redo from winter to spring!
    love the burlap roof.

    re your new special day.

    I have had to waaaay cut back on comp. time because of neck and back problems. i will put you on my side bar, but cannot appreciated right now. not even getting to join in my regular ones much.

    blessings and see you soon.

    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. How CUTE! I love how you turned this beauty into something amazing! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment! I will so link up tomorrow! Thanks again!

    Jennie @ Cinnaberry Suite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Thanks for your comment on my windows, I am currently loving them, and hoping they don't get destroyed by the baby and / or puppy! If I can get my mind together I'll try to stop by tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you fixed the birdhouse, it is so cute now!!!

    Thanks so much for coming by my blog, your swet comment and for inviting me to your link party. I would love to link up tommorow.

    :) Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really turned out great, fresh and springy!I never thought that I would be, but I am in love with birds this spring!?
    Can't wait for your party to start! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great makeover! Turned out looking Oh So Good! Thanks for sharing @ Anything Related!
    ~Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great transformation! You really saw the potential in that birdhouse. Thanks for linking up to Be Inspired today!

    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete