Sunday, December 5, 2010

The simplest Christmas baking you can find...

I love baking with my little guy, but as we've already established, I am not the most patient person. So I'm always looking for simple, kid friendly recipes, and man did I hit the mother load when I stumbled on this one!

Start with 1 bag of circle pretzels, 1 bag rolos candy (1 bag makes what you see in the pic), and 1 bag m&m's.

Preheat your oven to 325 and line a cookie sheet with wax paper. Fill sheet with pretzels and place one rolo in center of each pretzel (see pic)



Then stick them in the oven for 4 minutes, and when you pull them out press an m&m into the top of each one. Then let them cool and enjoy the yummy deliciousness (is that a word?) No mess, no mixing, and once you throw away the wax paper....NO DISHES!!!!!!!!!! Amazing right?!?!



Seriously, buy more than one bag...I think half of this cookie sheet was gone before this post got published....

9 comments:

  1. Them look awesome, and pretty yummy too. I think my kids would like helping make these too. Thanks for the idea. I will have to try it out and let you know how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used to make these (but with Hershey's Kisses) when I was little. You're right - it's a perfect baking project for kids and impatient adults! Try putting a pecan on top of the Rolos instead of the m and m....it's kinda decadent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look really yummy! I need to try this one out. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks great, I think I would love to make that for family this Christmas and I do not even have little ones around!

    Thanks for this post

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO making these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh...this looks interesting...and not too time consuming to make either! :) I'll have to try these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen this snack on several blogs. Looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete