Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Gettin' Crafty on Hump Day....

Hey folks, its time to party again. Hope you are all in preparations for the holidays...I, in my usual fashion have procrastinated like bananas and am now rushing around to not only shop, but create. I have 10 days to knit 3 scarves, make a dozen ornaments, plan a birthday party, oh and sleep :)

But, I'm still looking forward to seeing what you guys are up to! :)

So, lets link. PLEASE no solicitations, do not link up to your store, and please leave me some comment love :)

Party Hardy folks......


10 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki! Thank you for hosting another GREAT party! Always fun to hang around and party.

    Blessings,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the party :) Have a great Hump Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fab blog! thanks for hosting the party! ^^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first time linking up, thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting!

    I can relate - I've been procrastinating too! My tree isn't decorated, stockings aren't hung and only a few gifts have been purchased! I better kick it into high gear for the next few weeks! We'll get it all done eventually!

    Happy Hump Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting. I am always so inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once again I can't get the linky to work. So odd. Here are my entries:
    http://robertapm28.blogspot.com/2008/12/crafts-wall-hangings-and-christmas.html

    http://robertapm28.blogspot.com/2008/12/table-settings-and-recipes-christmas.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab blog! great linky party! lovely people! I am your newest follower! ^^)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting - you've got a great blog!! I'm all linkied up :)

    ReplyDelete