Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Gettin' Crafty on Hump Day....

Well folks, it time to party once again!!! This week, I'm trying a different linky host, and HOPING that for Christmas, alllllll of you get to link up with no problems!!! :)

I had a craft to share, but I was just too excited so I had to post it early. I made these:



They are Printed Burlap Tree Sachets, and you can see the tutorial here :)

Ok, so feel free to link up your projects, recipes, tutorials, etc. NO SOLICITATIONS!!!!! Please don't link to a store or I will delete it :)

Leave me some comment love if you link, and if you visit other links, leave them comment love too!!!! My goal is to hit over 50 links before the new year, so PLEASE please pretty please, make sure my button is on your blog and you tell all your friends!!! :D

Hope you're all in full holiday swing and creative magnificence, let me see your stuff...

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting Nikki! Your party has definitely been growing! Can't wait to see all fun stuff this week!
    Stay warm!
    PS Come over and enter my CSN giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute ornament-slash-sachet! Love the sweet creche design and the rough edges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for hosting this fab party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ornament. It's so simple and perfect. I see all these great burlap crafts but have yet to try any myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting! I feel the same way... each week I am in the 30's for my link party! I'd love to hit 50 before 2011!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting the party! A great turn out, and a ton of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for visiting Etcetorize. Congratulations on hitting your goal! I'll definitely be back next week~

    ReplyDelete