Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Gettin' Crafty on Hump Day....

Hey everyone, its that time again!!!!!! I apologize to anyone that I didn't get to your post to leave you some comment love last week. With the holiday and then sickness in the family, its been a crazy week! I'll try to be better this week, I usually make sure to comment on each and every link :)

Ok, so no solicitations, and please leave some comment love if ya post :)

Last week our most popular link came from Buns in a Row with this AWESOME PB knockoff wreath:


Isn't she purdy?!?!??! I have all the makings for an "Eddie Ross" Christmas bulb wreath...now I just need to find a wire hanger and I'm set to go! :)

Ok, so party hardy ya'll...

4 comments:

  1. Hey!! I made one of these too...I guess great crafty minds are still thinking alike! lol :-)Would it be bad if I linked it up???
    Sharon@Keeninspirations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Nikki! Love it when your party rolls around. Happy December!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again for hosting! I hope that everyone is healthy again!!

    ReplyDelete