Friday, October 1, 2010

I'm a blog GURU.....

Ok, so not really...truthfully, I just know how to google really well :)

But thanks to some suggestions from my fantabulous readers, and some google info...I've got my blog back to "semi-normal." I'm sad I'm kind of stuck with such a boring background for now...but apparently bloggers new template designer won't let you install your own backgrounds.

To which I say BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anywho, I know this isn't the same snazzy look you're used to seeing here at Nikki's Nifty Knacks, but I hope you'll stick around anyway...you know...for the crafts and what not ;)

Love ya'll, you're the BEST!!!!

7 comments:

  1. I actually prefer the simplicity of your new page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki,
    Check out these two websites:
    http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/
    http://www.shabbyblogs.com/backgrounds.html

    They have free backgrounds that you just paste the HTML in as a gadget in your design. It's super easy and that way you can have something a little more snazzy, as you say :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I wasn't much help...please come enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nickie,
    If you have a background you want to use, you can save it to photobucket and then write you some html code to use it from there..I myself use backgrounds from thecutestblogontheblock.com
    dottydots and shabbyblogs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nikki, is it a blog background you've created? You still should be able to install it. Email me at mrslavespere@gmail.com or n.lavespere1421@gmail.com and I might be able to help.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhhhh, if THAT's what the trouble is, I might be able to help you find away around it. You'll need to actually put it directly in the HTML code. Let me know if you're interested . . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course I'll stick around! I'm partial to clean, uncluttered style anyhow. I like what you've done with the place.

    ReplyDelete