Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Gettin' Crafty on Hump Day....

Oh Em Gee!!!!!!!!! Last week we had (drum roll please) 47 links!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could NOT be more ecstatic about that :)

Our most popular link came from C.R.A.F.T., which was this SUPER COOL framed jewelry organizer:



But lets see if we can get over FIFTY links for this party?!?!?! So get to linking! Please comment if you link, and please make sure my button is on your blog somewhere. Also, PLEASE, don't post anything I will have to delete (like links to your store instead of a tutorial) :)

Ok, lets shake it! :)

6 comments:

  1. Cute ideas already seen at your party! Thanks for hosting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable jewelry organizer! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki,
    Thanks for hosting
    this is my first time here, I think. =)

    blessings
    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK...I've tried like 4 times to link up to this party and it doesn't work! Does anybody seem to know why it won't?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry Ruthie...I've not had anyone else have a problem, and its showing it's still open for submissions so I'm not sure how to help you :(
    I wish I was more smart about this kind of stuff lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting a great party!

    ReplyDelete