Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A new kind of baby gift....

Don't get me wrong, appliqued onesies are lots of fun. But this week I had to make a baby gift for a little girl and I decided I wanted to spice things up a bit...



So, this is what I came up with:


Every little girl needs a cute summer dress. And as we women know...NO outfit is complete without new shoes :)

I used 2 online tutorials to make this, for the dress I got a tutorial from here. And the shoes from here.

I hope the recipient is as pleased with it as I am :)

4 comments:

  1. Your little dress is adorable! I love the little elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki, that is truly precious! You did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! Such a great gift! Stop by and link up today for Make it Wear it @ TheTrainToCrazy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I LOVE that! Did you enlist your sewing slave for that one, lol?

    ReplyDelete